People love to be part of something bigger. They want to make a difference and see your vision comes true. So there are many reasons why someone backs a project, it can be because they believe in your project and your team or it can be purely speculative. Either ways, project creators should respect their backers and always properly communicate with their communities.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a wallet to store my tokens?
- What is FundYourselfNow platform and how it works?
- What are FYN tokens and the benefits?
- What are the fees & service charges?
- How to participate in crowdsale of projects accepting cash?
- How to participate in the crowdsale on FundYourselfNow platform?
- What are the bounties?
- What are creators, backers and helpers?
- Why do people back projects?
- What is the FYN Community Marketing Program?