The majority of initial funding usually comes from the fans and friends of each project. If they like it, they'll spread the word to their friends, and so on. Press, blogs, Twitter, and Facebook are also big sources of traffic and pledges.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a wallet to store my tokens?
- What is FundYourselfNow platform and how it works?
- What are FYN tokens and the benefits?
- What are the fees & service charges?
- How to participate in crowdsale of projects accepting cash?
- How to participate in the crowdsale on FundYourselfNow platform?
- What are the bounties?
- What are creators, backers and helpers?
- Why do people back projects?
- What is the FYN Community Marketing Program?