Project creators have to pass our KYC verification process before launching their crowdsale. In this way we strive to protect our community and our backers. Project creators should have public professional profiles that are verifiable.
Articles in this section
- What are smart contracts?
- How does milestone based payment work?
- How do you verify project creators?
- What are the measures put in place to protect backers?
- How do backers know if a project will be carried out?
- What should project creators do if they're having problems completing their project?
- Can FundYourselfNow do a refund if a project is unable to push through?