You need to Signup as a Project Creator first on FYN Platform and your profile needs to be approved by our adminstrator. Please drop us an email at email@example.com so that we can do a quick review of your project before submitting the actual project via the platform.
Login and follow these steps:
Step1: Complete User Profile
- Go to Dashboard-> User Profile
- Under Company Info, fill information about your original company.
- In Team info, add information about each team member. This includes background and experience under Team member information, followed by the achievements and identification document.
- Under Profile Info, add more details on your company and on your team.
- Submit for verification. You will receive a notification about the approval from Admin on the registered email id.
- Once the user profile gets approved, proceed to “Create Projects”.
Step 2: Create your Project
- Go to Projects->Create Projects
- Enter all the project related details under Project info. Here you can also add social links to your project, video, images, location and milestone details. Save the details if you want to continue working on it.
- Add information on what rewards you have to offer to backers, under Rewards tab.
- Click save->Submit for verification. You will receive a notification from the Admin if the project has been approved on your registered email id under User Profile.
Step 3: Check created Projects
Once the Project has been approved, the projects will be listed under My Projects. You will be able to filter out the projects as per
- All – All the projects created by you till date.
- Saved – The projects that you have saved and haven’t yet submitted for admin’s approval.
- Submitted for Approval – Projects which are yet to be approved by Admin.
- Pending Comments – The projects that have been submitted for approval and admin has left comments to make some changes.
- Closed for Backing – Projects that no longer require funds. This might be because admin closed the project or the project’s ICO date is reached.
- Open for Backing – Projects that are seeking funds from backers.
- Project Backed – The projects for which you have some backers.
Step 4: See all ongoing Projects
Step 5: Create your wallet
Step 6: Add the wallet address back to “Wallet to receive funds”
This is how your Project Page will look after completion!