We strive to build a platform where both project creators and backers can find and bring value. For this, we analyze each project to ensure that the minimum requirements are respected. Each project that is publish on the platform had passed several criteria such as: having a proper whitepaper and a decent website, a public team and a good token model.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for me to get the response from FYN after submitting the project screening form?
- What is FundYourselfNow Review Critiera?
- How can FYN help me with my project?
- The types of crowdsales that you can create on FYN
- How long does it take to build and launch a project?
- Do you review projects before launch?
- Why do you review projects?
- What happens if a project doesn't qualify for the platform?
- What should projects do if they don’t meet the rules?
- Will my project go live automatically once it's approved?