FundYourselfNow is a rewards based crowdfunding platform. We review each and every project to ensure that they are run by credible teams and have a plan for their project.
In general, high quality projects are expected to have:
1) A proper website
2) Team Members with profiles that can be verified on a public source (e.g. linkedIn)
3) A proper business plan
4) A working prototype that can be shown to external users
Holders of project tokens can exchange their project tokens for rewards as listed on said project’s page on the Platform.
There are certain categories of projects that we explicitly prohibit for legal & safety reasons:
- Any item claiming to cure, treat, or prevent an illness or condition (whether via a device, app, book, nutritional supplement, or other means).
- Contests, coupons, gambling, and raffles.
- Offensive material (e.g., hate speech, encouraging violence against others, etc)
- Offering a genetically modified organism as a reward.
- Live animals. Projects cannot include live animals as a reward.
- Offering alcohol as a reward.
- Political fundraising.
- Pornographic material
- Resale. All rewards must have been produced or designed by the project or one of its creators — no reselling things from elsewhere.
- Drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers and related paraphernalia.
- Weapons, replicas of weapons, and weapon accessories.
Additionally if a project is issuing cryptocurrency tokens, we explicitly prohibit the following for legal & safety reasons:
- Any project that issues tokens with token rewards that would have characteristics of equity, debt or a collective investment scheme. Some examples are promising dividends for holding tokens, giving voting rights to token holders etc.
- No rewards can be offered that are or cause project tokens to become regulated by securities or commodity trading laws