Yes, it is! The crypto market is an extremely new and little tested field. Risks as high devaluation, hacking or scams are everywhere. We strongly advise you to be careful in what you invest and do a lot of research before. Being one of the most volatile markets can bring you a lot of profit but also a lot of loss. Be carefully!
Articles in this section
- Why hacks still happen?
- How safe are the crypto-exchanges?
- What are the criteria that I should consider before investing in a project?
- How do I recognize a scam when I see it?
- How should I build my portfolio in order to reduce the risks?
- How to stay protected?
- What should I do if my investments increased in value a lot?
- What should I do if my investments drop in value?
- How much should I invest?
- Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies?